Switzerland qualifies for Olympic Games
Published 12.02.2017 23:13 GMT+2 | Author
Switzerland has punched its ticket to Korea, defeating the Czech Republic 4-1 and qualifying for the country's fourth straight Olympics.
Czech talent stocking U.S. school rosters
Published 12.02.2017 15:17 GMT+2 | Author
The Czech Republic women’s national team takes to the ice against Switzerland today, with the chance to qualify for the Winter Olympics for the first time ever.
Czechs outlast Denmark
Set up huge finale against Swiss
Published 11.02.2017 23:44 GMT+2 | Author
The Czech Republic and Switzerland will play for the right to advance to the 2018 Olympic Winter Games in PyeongChang, Korea.
- Swiss one win away Switzerland has an Olympic berth dead in its sights, following a 4-1 win against Norway that puts the women's team one victory away from PyeongChang 2018.
- “We are not finished yet!” The Czechs and Swiss started the Final Olympic Qualification Group C with big wins but Line Bialik and her Norwegian teammates want to stay in the race.
- “It’s huge for the city” Her Olympic Qualification campaign didn’t start ideally as Denmark lost 6-1 to Switzerland but Henriette Ostergaard has still a lot to look forward to.
- Czechs follow suit After Switzerland’s opening win against Denmark, the Czechs follow suit with another five-goal victory against Norway in the Olympic Qualification.
- Easy start for Swiss The Swiss women’s national team had a successful start into the Final Olympic Qualification Group C on home ice beating Denmark 6-1.
- Thriller in Swiss Alps Three years ago the Swiss women scored an upset by winning Olympic bronze in Sochi. To repeat that success, they first need to win the Olympic Qualification.
- Arosa awaits Norway Norway keeps their Olympic dreams alive as they roll on to the Final Olympic Qualification where a place for PyeongChang 2018 is up for grabs.
- Olympic dreams She picked up the game as a three-year-old and now at the age of 24, Andrea Dalen's hockey odyssey has so far taken her to both sides of the Atlantic.